- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Paid election letter: Jones has diverse experience
I will be casting my vote for Amy Jones for county assessor on Aug. 7.
Amy's diverse experience includes starting and managing a real estate development and construction company and a broker/owner of a real estate sales company. Owning and managing these companies in addition to being a real estate agent makes her the most well rounded candidate. Amy plans to "cross-train the office staff, increase technological expertise within the office and improve collaboration among county offices." Amy is prepared to not only assess the property values in Cape Girardeau County but to successfully manage an office of 16 employees.
MATT HUBER, 1407 New Madrid St. Cape Girardeau, MO 63701