- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)13
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
Paid election letter: Jones has diverse experience
I will be casting my vote for Amy Jones for county assessor on Aug. 7.
Amy's diverse experience includes starting and managing a real estate development and construction company and a broker/owner of a real estate sales company. Owning and managing these companies in addition to being a real estate agent makes her the most well rounded candidate. Amy plans to "cross-train the office staff, increase technological expertise within the office and improve collaboration among county offices." Amy is prepared to not only assess the property values in Cape Girardeau County but to successfully manage an office of 16 employees.
MATT HUBER, 1407 New Madrid St. Cape Girardeau, MO 63701