- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)19
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Paid election letter: Jones has diverse experience
I will be casting my vote for Amy Jones for county assessor on Aug. 7.
Amy's diverse experience includes starting and managing a real estate development and construction company and a broker/owner of a real estate sales company. Owning and managing these companies in addition to being a real estate agent makes her the most well rounded candidate. Amy plans to "cross-train the office staff, increase technological expertise within the office and improve collaboration among county offices." Amy is prepared to not only assess the property values in Cape Girardeau County but to successfully manage an office of 16 employees.
MATT HUBER, 1407 New Madrid St. Cape Girardeau, MO 63701