- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
Paid election letter: Jones has diverse experience
I will be casting my vote for Amy Jones for county assessor on Aug. 7.
Amy's diverse experience includes starting and managing a real estate development and construction company and a broker/owner of a real estate sales company. Owning and managing these companies in addition to being a real estate agent makes her the most well rounded candidate. Amy plans to "cross-train the office staff, increase technological expertise within the office and improve collaboration among county offices." Amy is prepared to not only assess the property values in Cape Girardeau County but to successfully manage an office of 16 employees.
MATT HUBER, 1407 New Madrid St. Cape Girardeau, MO 63701