- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
Paid election letter: Jones has diverse experience
I will be casting my vote for Amy Jones for county assessor on Aug. 7.
Amy's diverse experience includes starting and managing a real estate development and construction company and a broker/owner of a real estate sales company. Owning and managing these companies in addition to being a real estate agent makes her the most well rounded candidate. Amy plans to "cross-train the office staff, increase technological expertise within the office and improve collaboration among county offices." Amy is prepared to not only assess the property values in Cape Girardeau County but to successfully manage an office of 16 employees.
MATT HUBER, 1407 New Madrid St. Cape Girardeau, MO 63701