- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Tornado warning expires; damage reported near Delta
A tornado warning for parts of Bollinger, Cape Girardeau and Scott counties was allowed to expire at 5:30 p.m., with apparently no tornado having formed.
The National Weather Service issued a tornado warning after radar indicated a storm capable of producing a tornado over Bollinger and Cape Girardeau counties.
Downed tree branches and heavy rain were reported near Delta, along with 70 mph winds.