- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Hogan - 40 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Leroy Hogan of Jackson celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary with family in Georgia.
They enjoyed dinner July 13 at the revolving Sun Dial Restaurant Bar and View in Atlanta, hosted by their daughter and son-in-law. Following a three-day visit in Atlanta, they traveled to Dillard House Resort in Dillard, Ga.
Hogan and Phyllis Campbell were married July 15, 1972, in Cape Girardeau.
They have a daughter, Angela (Chris) Cohran of Acworth, Ga., and two grandchildren.