- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jackson police report 7/2/7/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John D. Hill, 36, 502 N. Hope St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Mark T. Hoffmeister, 44, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Eric T. Quick, 18, 307 Greensferrry Road, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Carla A. Aufdenberg, 50, 508 Putting Lane, was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* David W. Aufdenberg, 54, 508 Putting Lane, was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Ryan A. Sanders, 23, 2342 York Drive, was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* Caleb A. McMillan, 16, of Marble Hill, Mo., received a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Kailyn J. Schutte, 20, of Cape Girardeau received a summons for failure to provide proof of insurance.
* David L. Shipley, 20, 315 East Lane, received a summons for driving while suspended.
* Harley J. Martin, 18, 315 East Lane, received a summons for affray.
* Jennifer L. Knight, 41, 117 S. Farmington Road, received a summons for affray.
* Kayla M. Boettcher, 17, 1905 Silktree Circle, received a summons for affray.
* Property damage was reported in the 300 block of South Union Avenue.
* Property damage was reported in the 800 block of West Main Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 400 block of Donna Drive.