- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police report 7/26/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John D. Hill, 36, 502 N. Hope St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Mark T. Hoffmeister, 44, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Kailyn J. Schutte, 21, of Cape Girardeau received a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 300 block of Greensferry Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 800 block of West Main Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 100 block of North Farmington Road.