- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)6
Save America from ...?
"Save America," you say!
From what? Outsourcing American jobs and banking U.S. currency in foreign lands? These business moguls that are so nearsighted by their greed, they can't see the future beyond the next quarterly accounting? These self-anointed spokesmen for freedom that wrap themselves in red, white and blue and then play the socialism card when their loyalty is questioned?
The growth liberalism is just a symptom of a much deadlier disease; unbridled greed! No, if full-blown socialism ever comes to be in America, liberals will not be responsible; the blame will fall squarely upon likes of these rogue capitalists who would rather sink the ship than part with even one dollar of their profits. If America is to be saved, we will have to pull it from the grasp of those who are selling it.
VAN RIEHL, Jackson