- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Fun Back to School Fair
Although most kids don't want to think about going back to school, parents have to prepare for that day. To help with this, Beacon Health Center will be hosting a fun back to school fair this Thursday, July 26th, from 2pm - 6pm at the Benton office at 6468 State Highway 77 (at the Benton exit across from Boomland). No appointment is necessary.
Beacon will be providing affordable school and sports physicals for $20 as well as immunizations. Parents or guardians need to bring their child's immunization records. For the kids, Beacon will be offering face painting, an inflatable fun house, and the opportunity to see a therapy horse at work.
Limited school supplies will also be provided for those in need.
For more information, or to donate school supplies or money for area kids, call 332-1900 or 545-3565.
Beacon Health Center is a primary health and mental health care clinic that accepts Medicare, Medicaid, cash payment private pay, insurance, and Tricare and TriWest. Beacon accepts debit and credit card payment in lieu of checks.