- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Southern Bank announces merger with Capaha Bank (1/15/17)
Fun Back to School Fair
Although most kids don't want to think about going back to school, parents have to prepare for that day. To help with this, Beacon Health Center will be hosting a fun back to school fair this Thursday, July 26th, from 2pm - 6pm at the Benton office at 6468 State Highway 77 (at the Benton exit across from Boomland). No appointment is necessary.
Beacon will be providing affordable school and sports physicals for $20 as well as immunizations. Parents or guardians need to bring their child's immunization records. For the kids, Beacon will be offering face painting, an inflatable fun house, and the opportunity to see a therapy horse at work.
Limited school supplies will also be provided for those in need.
For more information, or to donate school supplies or money for area kids, call 332-1900 or 545-3565.
Beacon Health Center is a primary health and mental health care clinic that accepts Medicare, Medicaid, cash payment private pay, insurance, and Tricare and TriWest. Beacon accepts debit and credit card payment in lieu of checks.