- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)
Fun Back to School Fair
Although most kids don't want to think about going back to school, parents have to prepare for that day. To help with this, Beacon Health Center will be hosting a fun back to school fair this Thursday, July 26th, from 2pm - 6pm at the Benton office at 6468 State Highway 77 (at the Benton exit across from Boomland). No appointment is necessary.
Beacon will be providing affordable school and sports physicals for $20 as well as immunizations. Parents or guardians need to bring their child's immunization records. For the kids, Beacon will be offering face painting, an inflatable fun house, and the opportunity to see a therapy horse at work.
Limited school supplies will also be provided for those in need.
For more information, or to donate school supplies or money for area kids, call 332-1900 or 545-3565.
Beacon Health Center is a primary health and mental health care clinic that accepts Medicare, Medicaid, cash payment private pay, insurance, and Tricare and TriWest. Beacon accepts debit and credit card payment in lieu of checks.