- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)7
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
Fun Back to School Fair
Although most kids don't want to think about going back to school, parents have to prepare for that day. To help with this, Beacon Health Center will be hosting a fun back to school fair this Thursday, July 26th, from 2pm - 6pm at the Benton office at 6468 State Highway 77 (at the Benton exit across from Boomland). No appointment is necessary.
Beacon will be providing affordable school and sports physicals for $20 as well as immunizations. Parents or guardians need to bring their child's immunization records. For the kids, Beacon will be offering face painting, an inflatable fun house, and the opportunity to see a therapy horse at work.
Limited school supplies will also be provided for those in need.
For more information, or to donate school supplies or money for area kids, call 332-1900 or 545-3565.
Beacon Health Center is a primary health and mental health care clinic that accepts Medicare, Medicaid, cash payment private pay, insurance, and Tricare and TriWest. Beacon accepts debit and credit card payment in lieu of checks.