- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Fun Back to School Fair
Although most kids don't want to think about going back to school, parents have to prepare for that day. To help with this, Beacon Health Center will be hosting a fun back to school fair this Thursday, July 26th, from 2pm - 6pm at the Benton office at 6468 State Highway 77 (at the Benton exit across from Boomland). No appointment is necessary.
Beacon will be providing affordable school and sports physicals for $20 as well as immunizations. Parents or guardians need to bring their child's immunization records. For the kids, Beacon will be offering face painting, an inflatable fun house, and the opportunity to see a therapy horse at work.
Limited school supplies will also be provided for those in need.
For more information, or to donate school supplies or money for area kids, call 332-1900 or 545-3565.
Beacon Health Center is a primary health and mental health care clinic that accepts Medicare, Medicaid, cash payment private pay, insurance, and Tricare and TriWest. Beacon accepts debit and credit card payment in lieu of checks.