- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- University Foundation to honor Talberts as Friends of the University (2/13/18)2
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)5
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools to install artificial turf on football, soccer fields (2/14/18)
- Major case squad activated to investigate shooting death in Cape (2/13/18)
- Jackson schools purchased former orchard land, will lease for farming for now (2/15/18)
VBS at First Pentecostal of Cape
FIRST PENTECOSTAL CHURCH OF CAPE INVITES YOU TO BABYLON: DANIEL'S COURAGE IN CAPTIVITY. A summer family event called Babylon will be hosted at First Pentecostal Church 3054 Lexington in Cape Girardeau, MO from Wednesday, July 25 to Friday, July 27. Your child will step back in time at Babylon, exploring Daniel's adventures as a captive in a foreign land. Kids participate in a memorable Bible-times Marketplace, sing catchy songs, play teamwork-building games, dig into Bible-times snacks, visit Daniel, and collect Bible Memory Makers to remind them of God's Word. Plus, everyone learns to look for evidence of God all around them through something called God Sightings. Each day concludes at Celebration--a time of upbeat worship that gets everyone involved.
We will end VBS with a Grand Finale we call KidsPraise. Everyoe is invited, parents, grandparents & friends. There will be two performances of KidsPraise Saturday, July 28 & Sunday, July 29, both at 6:00 pm. During VBS your child will learn songs, puppetry and drama that will make them a part of the show! This exciting production will include drum corp, skits, songs, black light productions, puppets and so much more!
Also, Kids at Babylon will join more than a million participants reaching out to needy kids through a hands-on mission project called Operation Kid-to-Kid, in which families will raise money for mosquito nets to combat malaria in Mali, Africa.
Babylon will run from 6:00 pm to 8:15 each day. For more information, call the church office at 573-335-9291 or check out our website at www.fpccape.com.