- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Two people seriously injured in one-car crash
Two people were seriously injured in a one-car crash Saturday in Cape Girardeau County.
According the Missouri State Highway Patrol, Nicole Ward, 24, of Dexter, Mo., was driving a 2008 Nissan Sentra southbound on Route P one mile north of Randles when her car drove off the right side of the road and struck a culvert.
She and her passenger, Tommie Davis, 26, of Bell City, Mo., were taken by ambulance to Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau with serious injuries. Neither Ward nor Davis was wearing a seatbelt, the patrol said.
Route P, Randles, MO