- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Jackie Woods, 39, of Chaffee passed away Friday, July 20, 2012, at her home.
She was born Sept. 15, 1972, in St. Louis, to Jack Murphy and Marie Morris Payne.
Survivors include her mother and stepfather, Marie and Denver Payne of Advance, Mo.; her husband, Wayne Woods of Chaffee; a daughter, Krysta Marie Stevens of Zalma, Mo.; two sons, Ronnie Hunter Woods and Keagan Woods of Chaffee; two brothers, Pat Murphy of St. Louis, Delbert Murphy of Jackson; and a sister, Theresa Simms of Advance.
She was preceded in death by her father; and stepfather, Michael Veltri.
Friends may call after 4 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the chapel. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.