- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police investigating two incidents of theft at Jackson Hardee's
Jackson police are investigating two reports of missing cash from Hardee's at 421 E. Jackson Blvd.
Jackson Police Department public information officer Lt. Rodney Barnes said the incidents occurred earlier this month and are under investigation. A "couple thousand dollars" is missing and there is no evidence at this time of a break-in, he said.
"We're not looking at it as a burglary, we're looking at it as a theft," Barnes said.
Hardee's management declined to comment.
Barnes encouraged anyone with information to contact the Jackson Police Department at 243-3151.
421 E. Jackson Blvd., Jackson, MO