- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Ewbank - 50 Years, Claypool - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Wayne Ewbank of Cape Girardeau and Mr. and Mrs. Lloyd Claypool of Estes Park, Colo., celebrated their 50th wedding anniversaries by renewing their vows July 8, 2012, in a double ceremony on board a cruise ship to Alaska.
The women are twins, and both have two children and four grandchildren.
Ewbank and Linda Behner were married June 23, 1962, in Clarksville, Ill., by the Rev. Gunther. Their attendants were Donna Behner Claypool and Richard Ewbank.
They have two children, Susanne Ewbank Jackson (Charlie) of Hendersonville, Tenn., and Kevin Wayne Ewbank (Luan) of McKinney, Texas. Their grandchildren are Kaysie and Matthew Jackson and Brendan and Emmalee Ewbank.
Claypool and Donna Behner were married April 8, 1962, in Clarksville, by the Rev. Gunther. Their attendants were Linda Behner and Carl Claypool.
They have two daughters, Teresa Claypool Turner (Tabb) of Cedar Park, Texas, and Michele Claypool Westmoreland (Derek) of Longmont, Colo. Their grandchildren are Dustin and Luke Turner and Haley and Kallie Westmoreland.