- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Trower - Vanpool
Joelle Trower and Branden Vanpool were married June 23, 2012, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. David Hulshof performed the ceremony. Lenny Kuper was pianist and Collin Andersson was vocalist, both of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Jerry and Judy Trower of Palmyra, Mo. The groom is the son of Fred and Cindy Vetter of Commerce, Mo.
Matron of honor was Jonna McClard of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Sarah Ryan and Carrie McCallister of Cape Girardeau.
Derek Pearson of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Zane McClard and Levi Hawkins of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Jesse McCallister of Cape Girardeau and Kevin Westrich of St. Louis.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Harper and Beckett McClard, niece and nephew of the bride. They are the children of Zane and Jonna McClard.
Jessica Job of Cape Girardeau attended the guest book.
A dinner and dance reception was held at Drury Lodge.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at the groom's home.
Mrs. Vanpool is a 2005 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School, and is attending Southeast Missouri State University. She is a teacher at Community Day Care.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Scott City High School, and attended Shawnee Community College. He is a customer service representative with AT&T.
A wedding trip to Hawaii is planned in September.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.