- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police 7/19/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joshua W. Gills, 22, of Millersville was arrested on suspicion of failure to use turn signal, failure to maintain insurance, driving while revoked and driving while intoxicated.
* Aaron J. Stelling, 24, of Frohna, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of improper lane usage and driving while intoxicated.
* Carl L. Wood, 35, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of receiving stolen property and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
* Brandee R. Young, 32, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of receiving stolen property.
* Theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 400 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 2500 block of Ridgeway Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 700 block of West Main Street.
* Trespassing was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.