The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Angela N. Miller, 34, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and endangering the welfare of a child.
* John R. Miller, 32, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident.
* Robert N. Hileman, 17, 1305 S. Farmington Road, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Kyle J. Pender, 24, of Patton, Mo., received a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Eric P. Brazel, 40, 2530 Ridge Road, received a summons for nuisance high grass.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court as a runaway.
* A 12-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for domestic assault.
* A 13-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for domestic assault.
* A 17-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for sexual misconduct.
* A theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Harassment was reported in the 800 block of Jessica Street.