- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police report 7/18/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Angela N. Miller, 34, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and endangering the welfare of a child.
* John R. Miller, 32, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident.
* Robert N. Hileman, 17, 1305 S. Farmington Road, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Kyle J. Pender, 24, of Patton, Mo., received a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Eric P. Brazel, 40, 2530 Ridge Road, received a summons for nuisance high grass.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court as a runaway.
* A 12-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for domestic assault.
* A 13-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for domestic assault.
* A 17-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for sexual misconduct.
* A theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Harassment was reported in the 800 block of Jessica Street.