- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Ernest D'Shannon "Bubba" Davis, 22, of Sikeston, Mo., formerly of Scott City, died Monday, July 16, 2012, in Cape Girardeau, from injuries received in a car accident.
He was born Sept. 29, 1989, in Sikeston, to Mural D'Shannon "Shannon" and Sharon Alene Hazel Davis.
Bubba was a self-employed landscaper.
He is survived by his mother of Sikeston; a son, Danny McLeod; and a brother, William Hazel, both of Caruthersville, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his father, and special grandparents, Ernest and Elsie Hazel of Scott City.
Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
A celebration of life service will be held at 7 p.m. Monday at the chapel.
Donations can be made to Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City to offset funeral expenses.