- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 7/18/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cecil M. Jenkins, 42, 1210 S. Benton St., was arrested on a New Madrid County warrant for possession of stolen property.
* Larry D. Reed, 48. 2845 Themis St., No. 3, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for suspended operator's license.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of driving while revoked and no insurance.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A burglary, the theft of decorative grip tape and skateboards and damage to a locking plate were reported at 817 Broadway.
* A burglary was reported at 70 Garnet Lane.
* The theft of money and tampering with a motor vehicle were reported at 1615 Bessie St.
* Medications were reported stolen at 408 N. Louisiana Ave.
* The theft of money and tampering with a motor vehicle were reported at 2230 Kent Drive.
* Checks were reported stolen at 16 N. Henderson Ave.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported at 1700 Westwood Drive.
* Forgery was reported.
* Child abuse was reported.