- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Mo. secretary of state forum to be held Thursday
The Southeast Missouri Pachyderms will host a public forum with the candidates for Missouri secretary of state on Thursday at Dexter Bar-B-Que in Cape Girardeau.
The program is open to the public and will provide candidates with an opportunity to inform voters why they should be elected. Food will be served at 6 p.m. followed by a brief business meeting at 6:45 p.m. The forum will begin at 7 p.m.
Candidates wishing to take part in their respective forum should contact Scott R. Clark at 204-0852. Contact Holly Lintner at 200-4073 for more information on membership.
236 S. Broadview St., Cape Girardeau, Mo.