- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
Beach Bash for Adults at Cape Splash July 24
Bringing the kids to Cape Splash is definitely fun, but have you ever dreamed of water slide play time, child free?
Join us for the Adult Beach Bash on July 24, from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. for a low-key evening of fun events and minimal lines for ages 18 and up. The entry fee is $5 per person.
For more information contact the Osage Centre at 573-339-6342 or Cape Splash at 573-339-6343.