* Garmeisha D'Lynn, 25, 722 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a warrant for a parole violation.
* Nicholas J. Potje, 2907 Kage Road, Apt. 27, was issued a summons for following too closely.
* An assault and robbery were reported at 2861 Themis St.
* A firearm was reported stolen at 2062 Steven Drive.
* A firearm and jewelry were reported stolen at 26 S. Henderson Ave.
* A vehicle license plate was reported stolen at 1614 Madison St.
* A 22-year-old man was in custody on suspicion of stealing at Target, 202 Siemers Drive.
* A fraudulent attempt to obtain a controlled substance was reported at Walgreens, 1 S. Kingshighway.
* A liquor violation was reported at 80 S. Plaza Way.
* A 36-year-old man was in custody on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon and possession of a controlled substance.
* A 25-year-old woman was in custody on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and making a false declaration.