- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 7/16/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Garmeisha D'Lynn, 25, 722 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a warrant for a parole violation.
* Nicholas J. Potje, 2907 Kage Road, Apt. 27, was issued a summons for following too closely.
* An assault and robbery were reported at 2861 Themis St.
* A firearm was reported stolen at 2062 Steven Drive.
* A firearm and jewelry were reported stolen at 26 S. Henderson Ave.
* A vehicle license plate was reported stolen at 1614 Madison St.
* A 22-year-old man was in custody on suspicion of stealing at Target, 202 Siemers Drive.
* A fraudulent attempt to obtain a controlled substance was reported at Walgreens, 1 S. Kingshighway.
* A liquor violation was reported at 80 S. Plaza Way.
* A 36-year-old man was in custody on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon and possession of a controlled substance.
* A 25-year-old woman was in custody on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and making a false declaration.