- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Wood - Merideth
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Kaleigh Rhea Wood and Ross Martin Merideth were married June 25, 2012, at Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
The bride is the daughter of Rick and Marla Wood of Sikeston. The groom is the son of Nancy and Charles Driskill and Mike and Libby Merideth of Sikeston.
Maid of honor was Karrah Wood of Sikeston, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Kameryn Wood of Sikeston, sister of the bride; Mindy Robert of Benton, Mo., and Jessica Gist of New Madrid, Mo.
Ryan Merideth of Sikeston was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Clay Driskill, brother of the groom; Eric Chappell and Wayne Guthrie, all of Sikeston.
A reception was held in Punta Cana after the ceremony. Another reception was held July 14 at Sikeston VFW Hall.
Mrs. Merideth received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Saint Francis Medical Center.
The groom received a doctorate in pharmacy from the University of Mississippi. He is employed at Sterling Healthcare in Sikeston.
The couple is residing in Sikeston.