- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson police report 7/13/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Faybian Welker, 30, 842 E. Jackson Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and improper lane usage.
* Christina L. Allen, 38, 1305 S. Farmington Road, received a summons for trash nuisance, illegal burning and high weeds nuisance.
* Theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported in the 300 block of North West Lane.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 800 block of West Main Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 1400 block of Wedgewood Drive.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 700 block of West Jackson Boulevard.