The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Faybian Welker, 30, 842 E. Jackson Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and improper lane usage.
* Christina L. Allen, 38, 1305 S. Farmington Road, received a summons for trash nuisance, illegal burning and high weeds nuisance.
* Theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported in the 300 block of North West Lane.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 800 block of West Main Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 1400 block of Wedgewood Drive.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 700 block of West Jackson Boulevard.