- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson police and fire 7/12/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Debra K. Sprandel, 49, 2005 Otto Drive, received a summons for speeding and operating a motor vehicle without a driver's license in possession.
* Burglary was reported in the 400 block of West Main Street.
* Theft was reported in the 700 block of North Hope Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 1400 block of Greenleaf Avenue.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 200 block of North High Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* Residential fire alarm on Watson Drive.
* Emergency medical service on West Independence Street.
* Citizen assist on North Bast Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* Alarm sounding on East Main Street.
* Mutual aid on Interstate 55.