- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Ashley Nicole King and Edward Lamar Willis of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:32 a.m. Tuesday, July 3, 2012. Name, Aiden Lamar. Weight, 5 pounds, 12 ounces. First child. Ms. King is the daughter of Toni King and Charles Wiseman of Cape Girardeau. Willis is the son of Gloria Willis of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Jason Lee Roberson and Jessica Tennille Estes-Roberson of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 6:04 p.m. Tuesday, July 3, 2012. Name, Jesco Hank Arvie. Weight, 6 pounds, 3 ounces. First child. Ms. Estes-Roberson is the daughter of Sandra Estes of Glenallen, Mo., and the late Shelby Estes of Scopus, Mo. She is employed by the U.S. Postal Service. Roberson is the son of Pamela Roberson of Marble Hill and Gerry Roberson of Greenville, Mo. He is employed by Ingram Barge Co.
Son to Dennis Michael and Jessica Auline Graviett of Sikeston, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:22 p.m. Tuesday, July 3, 2012. Name, Sebastian Dennis. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. First child. Mrs. Graviett is the former Jessica Medley, daughter of Pat Medley of Sikeston. Mr. and Mrs. Graviett are employed by Unilever. He is the son of Denny and Debbie Graviett of Chaffee, Mo.
Son to Jarrod Paul and Jill Marie Basler of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:24 a.m. Wednesday, July 4, 2012. Name, Jude Francis. Weight, 6 pounds, 3 ounces. First child. Mrs. Basler is the former Jill Ruopp, daughter of Mark and Theresa Ruopp of Ste. Genevieve, Mo. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis. Basler is the son of Kenny and JoAnn Basler of Ste. Genevieve. He is a teacher with the Shawnee School District.
Son to Joseph L. and Mary Ellen Ernst of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:28 a.m. Wednesday, July 4, 2012. Name, James Michael. Weight, 5 pounds, 8 ounces. First child. Mrs. Ernst is the former Mary Gowen, daughter of Geri and Bob Stonum of Sedgewickville, Mo., and the late Tom Gowen. Ernst is the son of Michael and Karen Ernst of Perryville.