- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 7/12/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Amanda Marie Campbell, 29, 618 North St., Unit 303, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Eric Scott Durbin, 36, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substances.
* Bobby Joe Patterson, 34, 2853 Hemlock Court, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Mickael Eugene Minner, 42, of Jackson was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for nonsupport.
* Brent Henry Young, 30, of Shawnee Mission, Kan., was arrested on a Kansas warrant for parole violation.
* Bobby Joe Masterson, 45, homeless, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for trespassing.
* Keith Dionte Moon, 23, 909 Hackberry St., Apt. 106, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* Cameron Nicholas Pieper, 18, 324 William St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Two subjects were in custody for suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
* Emilie J. Davis, no age given, of Jackson was issued a summons for following too closely.
* A check was reported stolen.
* Kidds, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* A saw was reported stolen at 3017 Mimosa Drive.
* Baby shower gifts were reported stolen at 2041 Woodland Hills Drive.
* A burglary and the theft of an air conditioner and copper pipe were reported at 2815 S. Sprigg St.
* The theft of a bicycle and property damage were reported at 1400 S. West End Blvd.
* A trailer was reported damaged at Big Bend Road and Third Street.
* Plastic panels were reported damaged at Cape County Park North.
* A victim reported bleach poured on her clothes at 121 East Rodney Drive.
* A vehicle and pool were damaged at 2108 Nottingham Lane.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Trespassing was reported.
* Receiving stolen property was reported.