- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- Oran police chief spanked boy; MSHP filed assault report; no charges followed (8/9/18)11
- Highway patrol finds missing video sought by defense in Sikeston murder case (8/11/18)1
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- Cape County voters pick Welker, Miller, Tracy, Hovis in Tuesday primaries (8/8/18)
- SEMO native gets Bootheel clicking (8/9/18)
- Missouri voters reject law banning compulsory union fees (8/8/18)19
- Prop A draws 'no' votes from area Republicans (8/13/18)17
- Police: Stalking claim at Jackson park deemed misunderstood prank (8/14/18)
- Decoration for Education: Teachers personalize education space for students (8/11/18)
Highway 77 in Scott County reduced for bridge repairs
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Highway 77 between Route H and County Road 401 in Scott County will be reduced to one lane as Missouri Department of Transportation crews make repairs to the bridge over Interstate 55.
Weather permitting, the work will be done from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. today. The work zone will be marked with signs. Motorists are urged to use caution while traveling near the area.
For more information, MoDOT's Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636 or visit www.modot.org/southeast.