- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Daughter to Justin O. and Alicia R. Seyer of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 12:22 p.m. Friday, June 22, 2012. Name, Ashleigh Marie. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Seyer is the former Alicia Rhea, daughter of Terry and Donna Rhea of Jackson. Seyer is the son of Pennie Seyer of St. Louis and Jeff and Karen Seyer of Jackson.
Daughter to Jonathan Andrew Lovelace and Elizabeth Jean Andrews of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 9:49 a.m. Sunday, July 1, 2012. Name, Alaina Marie. Weight, 8 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Andrews is the daughter of Regina and Michael Vonhasseln and Bradley Andrews of Jackson. Lovelace is the son of Amy and John of Sardis, Miss., and Mark Stites of Paducah, Ky. He is employed at CARNEEDS in Paducah.
Son to Terry Anthony Mead and Nykeesha Keaira Terry of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:26 a.m. Monday, July 2, 2012. Name, DeAnthony Rashad. Weight, 7 pounds, 5 ounces. Third child, first son. Ms. Terry is the daughter of Jacquline Morris of Solgohachia, Ark., and Kevin Terry of Cape Girardeau. Mead is the son of Beverly Mead and Terry Mead of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Joshua Charles and Gina Beth Miller of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:49 a.m. Monday, July 2, 2012. Name, Hadley Grace. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Miller is the former Gina Heuring, daughter of Larry and Pam Heuring of Scott City. She is employed by Luhr Bros. Inc. Miller is the son of Charlie and Charlene Miller of Scott City. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.
Son to Nathan Daniel and Amber Renee Ruopp of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:41 p.m. Monday, July 2, 2012. Name, Josiah Timothy. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Ruopp is the former Amber Kaiser, daughter of Richard and Laura Kaiser of Jackson. She is employed by Gastroenterology Associates. Ruopp is the son of Kathleen Riggs-Ruopp of Jackson, and the late Timothy Ruopp. He is self-employed with Ruopp Flooring.
Son to William Russell Milbourn and Claire Ross Blankenship of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:14 p.m. Monday, July 2, 2012. Name, Alexander Mason. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. First child. Ms. Blankenship is the daughter of Jay and Lori Blankenship of Benton, Mo., and Pam and Dan Strauss of Cape Girardeau. Milbourn is the son of Mark and Martina Jones of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Spartech.