- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Son to Randy Arthur and Nicole Marie Noce of Oak Ridge, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:23 a.m. Friday, June 15, 2012. Name, Aidan Blayke. Weight, 5 pounds, 12 ounces. Mrs. Noce is the former Nicole Ramsey, daughter of Teresa Baumgartner of Oak Ridge. She is employed at Target. Noce is the son of Rebecca Kimbel of Marble Hill, Mo., and Randy Noce of Fruitland.
Daughter to Jeffrey Allen Bunch Jr. and Ashley Lynn Pierce of Benton, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:28 a.m. Wednesday, June 27, 2012. Name, SaraBeth Anne. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Ms. Pierce is the daughter of Richard Pierce and Dawn Worley of Benton. Bunch is the son of Karen Bunch of New Madrid, Mo. He is employed by Skip Stroder Enterprise.
Son to Joseph Paul and Amanda Dawn Walker II of Millersville, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:48 p.m. Wednesday, June 27, 2012. Name, Joseph Paul III. Weight, 5 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Mrs. Walker is the former Amanda McCarter, daughter of Cheryl Dudley and Jim Dudley of Millersville. Walker is the son of Joe Walker and Robin Walker of Scott City. He is employed at Lenco.
Daughter to Dustin Edward and April Dawn Umfleet of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:17 p.m. Wednesday, June 27, 2012. Name, Lilly Grace. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Umfleet is the former April Niswonger, daughter of Michael and Nancy Niswonger of Jackson. She is a substance abuse counselor with Family Counseling Center. Umfleet is the son of Lance and Cindy Umfleet of Advance, Mo. He is a senior deckhand with Marquette Transportation.
Daughter to Michael Elbert Doles and Brittany Ann Hendrix of Oran, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:28 p.m. Thursday, June 28, 2012. Name, Kinnley Grace. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. First child. Ms. Hendrix is the daughter of Leslie Hendrix and James Hendrix of Jackson. Doles is the son of Sandra Turner and David Doles of Oran. He is employed at Spartech Plastics.
Son to Kelly R. Easter and Chelsea N. Sellers of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:56 p.m. Friday, June 29, 2012. Name, Aedan Nicolas. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. Fifth child, third son. Ms. Sellers is the daughter of Bill Sellers and Tammy Sellers of Cape Girardeau. Easter is the son of Jack and Pat Easter of East Prairie, Mo. He is finance manager at Ward Hyundai.
Daughter to Kent David and Kyla Mary Langston of Leopold, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:58 p.m. Saturday, June 30, 2012. Name, Audrey Anne Marie. Weight, 8 pounds, 6 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Langston is the former Kyla Horrell, daughter of Dennis and Pam Horrell of Leopold. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis. Langston is the son of Terry and Betty Langston of Jackson. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.