- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Alice Hitt Henry, 84, of Farmington, Mo., died Saturday, July 7, 2012, at Presbyterian Manor in Farmington.
She was born Aug. 7, 1927, in Arbor, Mo., to Walter J. and Alice Adkison Hitt. She and Bobby Gene Henry were married Nov. 25, 1948, in Cape Girardeau.
Henry was a member of Perryville United Methodist Church and United Methodist Women.
Survivors include a daughter, Patricia Kuntze of Farmington; a son, Robert Henry of St. Louis; a sister, Marie Dooley; six grandchildren, Thomas Kuntze of Jefferson City, Mo., Joshua and Nathan Henry of St. Louis, Benjamin Kuntze of Farmington, Michael Strobel-Henry and Caroline Strobel-Henry of St. Louis.
She was preceded in death by her husband.
Friends may call from 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Chapel in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Donny Ford officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.
Memorial contributions may be given to Perryville United Methodist Church Building Fund, 314 W. North St., Perryville, MO 63775.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.