- Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street (05/20/16)41
- Clay Waller faces federal charge of interstate domestic violence in wife Jacque's murder (05/23/16)1
- Charleston man accused of fatally shooting Cape teen (05/22/16)27
- New restaurant, music venue to open in former Bel-Air building (05/23/16)4
- Instagram threat compels Perryville school district to hike security; 15-year-old detained (05/25/16)
- Body found Thursday at Ranney Park in Cape (05/20/16)12
- Body found near park identified as Cape resident (05/22/16)5
- Bollinger County deputies bust man on meth-for-sex sting (05/20/16)2
- Local business faces $42,000 in OSHA fines (05/25/16)2
- Mentally ill man's bout of violence leaves him with no place to go (05/23/16)8
Cape Girardeau police report 7/10/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Sarah Driskell, no age or address given, was arrested on a warrant.
* Ginger Ewing, no age or address given, was arrested on a warrant.
* Jason Jungers, no age or address given, was arrested on suspicion of stealing and assault.
* Heather Huffman, no age or address given, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Quinn Strong, 31, of Ballwin, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest.
* Jondre Marco Grant, 19, 2863 Whitener St., Apt. B3, was arrested on suspicion of tampering.
* Jason J. Williams, 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 112, was arrested on suspicion of striking a stopped vehicle.
* Patrick W. Chesteen, no age given, 1405 William St., was issued a summons for displaying plates of another vehicle, no proof of insurance, no operator's license and following too closely.
* Bradley Shay Lucas, 37, 536 Vincent Park Drive, was issued a summons for possession of marijuana.
* Breanna M. Majka, 24, of Jackson was issued a summons for possession of an open container.
* A burglary was reported at 810 Missouri Ave.
* A burglary was reported at 300 Pacific St.
* A burglary and theft of a laptop and cash were reported at 1410 Jefferson Ave.
* A burglary was reported at 1212 Good Hope St.
* A burglary and theft of a video game system were reported at 439 S. Louisiana Ave.
* A burglary was reported at 619 Jefferson Ave., where a door was damaged.
* Theft was reported at 617 Napa Circle.
* Theft was reported at 3261 William St.
* Stealing was reported.
* Stealing was reported at 103 N. Kingshighway.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at 612 N. Sprigg St.
* Stealing was reported and two juveniles were cited into juvenile court.
* Medication was reported stolen at 429 Frederick St.
* Police took an unfounded report of stealing at 710 N. Mount Auburn Road.
* A domestic assault with interference with a felony arrest were reported.
* A domestic assault and property damage were reported.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported at 1425 Cousin St.
* A man was taken into protective custody at 555 Independence St.
* Forgery was reported.
* Lost property was reported at 2136 William St.
* A 30-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Arson was reported at the intersection of Interstate 55 and Route K.
* Distribution of a controlled substance was reported.