[SeMissourian.com] Fair ~ 82°F  
Heat Advisory
Friday, Aug. 22, 2014

An Important Lesson of Fireworks Restrictions

The following photo has been submitted by a user of semissourian.com. To submit your own photo to the site, click here.
Monday, July 9, 2012

(Photo)
A captured video frame from my radio-controlled sailplane shows the burned, empty lot in a subdivision west of Jackson. The fire was reportedly started by bottle rockets or other fireworks.

Fortunately the fire was extinguished before reaching homes in the subdivision.



Respond to this story

Posting a comment requires free registration. If you already have an account on seMissourian.com or semoball.com, enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.

Username:

Password:  (Forgot your password?)

Your comments:
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.