- Business Notebook: Millersville Pit Stop opening Friday; newly rebuilt convenience store to feature favorites (7/16/18)
- Dexter Bar-B-Que in Jackson moving location (7/12/18)1
- Farewell to a First Lady (7/17/18)4
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Relentless flood swamped towns, turned roads into lakes 25 years ago this summer (7/16/18)
- Support worker freedom by voting 'yes' on Prop A (7/14/18)
- Developer: Construction moving into new phases on Marriott (7/12/18)1
- New safety measures being put in place in Jackson School District (7/11/18)3
- Cape city spending thousands to promote commuter flights, boost boardings (7/17/18)5
- Former police officer, disabled vet vie for state representative seat (7/11/18)2
Three hurt in Millersville collision
Three people were hurt in a collision Saturday on Highway 72 in Millersville.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, a 2005 Hyundai Sonata driven by Joe Schaffer, 39, of Perkins, Mo., pulled into the path of a 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier driven by Joshua Karn, 16, of Fredericktown, Mo., shortly before 1 p.m.
Three passengers in Schaffer's vehicle -- Clarissa Mayberry, 16, of Fruitland, Steven Niswonger, 18, of Perkins and Shelia Proffer, 41, of Perkins -- were taken to Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau with moderate injuries.
Schaffer's vehicle was totaled, and Karns' vehicle sustained extensive damage.