- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)5
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Bank of Missouri Donates to Beacon Health Center
The Bank of Missouri, employees and customers recently collected food and paper products to donate to Beacon Health Center. Beacon Health Center serves approximately 600 children per year who are victims of sexual violence. The collected food is given to the kids when they are at the center for care. The paper products given will help defray costs to the center for exam room paper towels and copying needs. Tina Weber, Vice President/Senior Mortgage Officer, Bank of Missouri, organized the drive. Ms. Weber is also a member of the Beacon Health Center Board.
Any organization wanting to help Beacon Health Center with such a drive can call 332-1900 or visit www.beaconhealtcenter.com for more information.