- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Bank of Missouri Donates to Beacon Health Center
The Bank of Missouri, employees and customers recently collected food and paper products to donate to Beacon Health Center. Beacon Health Center serves approximately 600 children per year who are victims of sexual violence. The collected food is given to the kids when they are at the center for care. The paper products given will help defray costs to the center for exam room paper towels and copying needs. Tina Weber, Vice President/Senior Mortgage Officer, Bank of Missouri, organized the drive. Ms. Weber is also a member of the Beacon Health Center Board.
Any organization wanting to help Beacon Health Center with such a drive can call 332-1900 or visit www.beaconhealtcenter.com for more information.