- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)20
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Bank of Missouri Donates to Beacon Health Center
The Bank of Missouri, employees and customers recently collected food and paper products to donate to Beacon Health Center. Beacon Health Center serves approximately 600 children per year who are victims of sexual violence. The collected food is given to the kids when they are at the center for care. The paper products given will help defray costs to the center for exam room paper towels and copying needs. Tina Weber, Vice President/Senior Mortgage Officer, Bank of Missouri, organized the drive. Ms. Weber is also a member of the Beacon Health Center Board.
Any organization wanting to help Beacon Health Center with such a drive can call 332-1900 or visit www.beaconhealtcenter.com for more information.