- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Bank of Missouri Donates to Beacon Health Center
The Bank of Missouri, employees and customers recently collected food and paper products to donate to Beacon Health Center. Beacon Health Center serves approximately 600 children per year who are victims of sexual violence. The collected food is given to the kids when they are at the center for care. The paper products given will help defray costs to the center for exam room paper towels and copying needs. Tina Weber, Vice President/Senior Mortgage Officer, Bank of Missouri, organized the drive. Ms. Weber is also a member of the Beacon Health Center Board.
Any organization wanting to help Beacon Health Center with such a drive can call 332-1900 or visit www.beaconhealtcenter.com for more information.