- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Bank of Missouri Donates to Beacon Health Center
The Bank of Missouri, employees and customers recently collected food and paper products to donate to Beacon Health Center. Beacon Health Center serves approximately 600 children per year who are victims of sexual violence. The collected food is given to the kids when they are at the center for care. The paper products given will help defray costs to the center for exam room paper towels and copying needs. Tina Weber, Vice President/Senior Mortgage Officer, Bank of Missouri, organized the drive. Ms. Weber is also a member of the Beacon Health Center Board.
Any organization wanting to help Beacon Health Center with such a drive can call 332-1900 or visit www.beaconhealtcenter.com for more information.