- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Charles Edward Lowe, 66, of Cairo, Ill., died Monday, July 2, 2012, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. until service time Monday at Massie Funeral Home in Mounds, Ill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday in the funeral home chapel.
Interment will be at 12:30 p.m. in Mound City National Cemetery, with military honors provided by the Illinois National Guard and area veterans. Bishop Derek Eurales will officiate.