- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ST. LOUIS -- Charlotte J. Morgan, 64, of St. Louis died Tuesday, July 3, 2012, at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born Feb. 8, 1948, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Hugo Boettcher and survived by Corine Palisch Boettcher of Frohna, Mo.
Charlotte was owner of Advanced Business Services. She was of the Lutheran faith and was baptized and confirmed at Concordia Lutheran Church in Frohna. Her generous spirit and kind heart will always be remembered by those she loved.
Survivors include a son, Clayton Morgan of St. Louis; two sisters, Dianne (Jim) Essig of Winter Garden, Fla., and Lori (Tim) Roth of Old Appleton; a brother, Jim (Lesa) Boettcher of Chanhassen, Minn.; and a nephew, Jordan Essig.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Friends may call from 9 to 10 a.m. Saturday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville, Mo.
Funeral service will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Rod Benkendorf officiating. Burial will be in Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery in Perryville.
Memorials are preferred for family use.