- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Painted-rock hunts catch fire in Cape area (7/20/17)
Hunger Doesn't Take a Summer Break!
Would you please help us by posting this in your paper and online? We would really appreciate it!
The Pocahontas 4H Club is collecting non-perishable food items and monetary donations for the Jackson Ministerial Alliance Food Pantry today through Sunday, July 29th. Many children in our community whose families depend on federal school breakfast and lunch programs find themselves without a stable source of food during the summer months. Hunger doesn't take a summer break! Please help us help our neighbors in need by telling family, friends & co-workers about this drive! If you are unable to drop off your donation, please call or text Jamie Burgfeld-Hefner at (573) 275-7034 to arrange pick up. Thank you!
Drop off locations now through July 29th:
24/7: Jackson Police Department 525 South Hope Street Jackson, MO 63755 (573)243-3151
Monday-Wednesday: 9:00am - 2:00pm, Thursday: 9:00am - 2:00pm & 5:30pm-7:00pm, Friday: 9:00am - 2:00pm, Sunday: 7:30-11:15: CrossRoads Fellowship 4400 East Jackson Boulevard Jackson, MO 63755 (573)204-1912 You are also welcome to attend services! Sundays: 8:30am, 10:00am, Thursdays: 6:30.
Please mail tax-deductible monetary donations to:
Jackson Ministerial Alliance
304 East Adams Street
Jackson, MO 63755
c/o Emanuel Church of Christ