- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Hunger Doesn't Take a Summer Break!
Would you please help us by posting this in your paper and online? We would really appreciate it!
The Pocahontas 4H Club is collecting non-perishable food items and monetary donations for the Jackson Ministerial Alliance Food Pantry today through Sunday, July 29th. Many children in our community whose families depend on federal school breakfast and lunch programs find themselves without a stable source of food during the summer months. Hunger doesn't take a summer break! Please help us help our neighbors in need by telling family, friends & co-workers about this drive! If you are unable to drop off your donation, please call or text Jamie Burgfeld-Hefner at (573) 275-7034 to arrange pick up. Thank you!
Drop off locations now through July 29th:
24/7: Jackson Police Department 525 South Hope Street Jackson, MO 63755 (573)243-3151
Monday-Wednesday: 9:00am - 2:00pm, Thursday: 9:00am - 2:00pm & 5:30pm-7:00pm, Friday: 9:00am - 2:00pm, Sunday: 7:30-11:15: CrossRoads Fellowship 4400 East Jackson Boulevard Jackson, MO 63755 (573)204-1912 You are also welcome to attend services! Sundays: 8:30am, 10:00am, Thursdays: 6:30.
Please mail tax-deductible monetary donations to:
Jackson Ministerial Alliance
304 East Adams Street
Jackson, MO 63755
c/o Emanuel Church of Christ