- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)5
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
For Achievement Section
Andrew Ralls, D.O. of Cape Girardeau, MO graduated on June 2, 2012 from the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM) in Blacksburg, Virginia with the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree (D.O.). Dr. Ralls received his undergraduate degree in Biology from Southeast Missouri State University in 2007.
Andrew Ralls, D.O. completed four years of an intense medical school coursework, which included two years of biomedical courses, two years of clinical experiences at hospitals including Twin County Regional Hospital in Galax, VA, and Roanoke Memorial Hospital in Roanoke, VA and over 200 hours of osteopathic manipulative medicine training.
Dr. Ralls will complete a residency at Freeman Health System in Joplin, MO in Internal Medicine.
Andrew Ralls, D.O. received the Sigma Sigma Phi Honors Award.