- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)11
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
For Achievement Section
Andrew Ralls, D.O. of Cape Girardeau, MO graduated on June 2, 2012 from the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM) in Blacksburg, Virginia with the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree (D.O.). Dr. Ralls received his undergraduate degree in Biology from Southeast Missouri State University in 2007.
Andrew Ralls, D.O. completed four years of an intense medical school coursework, which included two years of biomedical courses, two years of clinical experiences at hospitals including Twin County Regional Hospital in Galax, VA, and Roanoke Memorial Hospital in Roanoke, VA and over 200 hours of osteopathic manipulative medicine training.
Dr. Ralls will complete a residency at Freeman Health System in Joplin, MO in Internal Medicine.
Andrew Ralls, D.O. received the Sigma Sigma Phi Honors Award.