- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Southern Bank announces merger with Capaha Bank (1/15/17)
For Achievement Section
Andrew Ralls, D.O. of Cape Girardeau, MO graduated on June 2, 2012 from the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM) in Blacksburg, Virginia with the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree (D.O.). Dr. Ralls received his undergraduate degree in Biology from Southeast Missouri State University in 2007.
Andrew Ralls, D.O. completed four years of an intense medical school coursework, which included two years of biomedical courses, two years of clinical experiences at hospitals including Twin County Regional Hospital in Galax, VA, and Roanoke Memorial Hospital in Roanoke, VA and over 200 hours of osteopathic manipulative medicine training.
Dr. Ralls will complete a residency at Freeman Health System in Joplin, MO in Internal Medicine.
Andrew Ralls, D.O. received the Sigma Sigma Phi Honors Award.