- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
For Achievement Section
Andrew Ralls, D.O. of Cape Girardeau, MO graduated on June 2, 2012 from the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM) in Blacksburg, Virginia with the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree (D.O.). Dr. Ralls received his undergraduate degree in Biology from Southeast Missouri State University in 2007.
Andrew Ralls, D.O. completed four years of an intense medical school coursework, which included two years of biomedical courses, two years of clinical experiences at hospitals including Twin County Regional Hospital in Galax, VA, and Roanoke Memorial Hospital in Roanoke, VA and over 200 hours of osteopathic manipulative medicine training.
Dr. Ralls will complete a residency at Freeman Health System in Joplin, MO in Internal Medicine.
Andrew Ralls, D.O. received the Sigma Sigma Phi Honors Award.