- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)9
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)34
- 3 students in custody for violent threat; no details released (12/9/16)15
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
For Achievement Section
Andrew Ralls, D.O. of Cape Girardeau, MO graduated on June 2, 2012 from the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM) in Blacksburg, Virginia with the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree (D.O.). Dr. Ralls received his undergraduate degree in Biology from Southeast Missouri State University in 2007.
Andrew Ralls, D.O. completed four years of an intense medical school coursework, which included two years of biomedical courses, two years of clinical experiences at hospitals including Twin County Regional Hospital in Galax, VA, and Roanoke Memorial Hospital in Roanoke, VA and over 200 hours of osteopathic manipulative medicine training.
Dr. Ralls will complete a residency at Freeman Health System in Joplin, MO in Internal Medicine.
Andrew Ralls, D.O. received the Sigma Sigma Phi Honors Award.