- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
Crop For Hunger
Southeast Missouri Food Bank and local scrapbookers are teaming up to "Crop For Hunger." Saturday, July 28, at La Croix United Methodist Church, you are invited to sign up for an all-day retreat of classes, cropping, food and fun!Anyone from a casual scrap booker
to the scrapbooking fanatic is invited to this day of cropping,socializing, and learning.
The retreat includes: A full day away from responsibilities with plenty of time and space to crop, Two-Page and Card Making classes for learning new techniques, Several Make-N-Takes, Lots of Door Prizes, Access to supplies and equipment from the area's top vendors, A chance to meet other scrap bookers.
Early-bird ticket price is $50 before July 20 and $60 at the door. Price includes cropping, 2 classes, catered lunch, vendor shopping, and door prizes.
All proceeds go to the BackPacks For Friday Program.
For a complete registration form visit: www.semofoodbank.org