- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Crop For Hunger
Southeast Missouri Food Bank and local scrapbookers are teaming up to "Crop For Hunger." Saturday, July 28, at La Croix United Methodist Church, you are invited to sign up for an all-day retreat of classes, cropping, food and fun!Anyone from a casual scrap booker
to the scrapbooking fanatic is invited to this day of cropping,socializing, and learning.
The retreat includes: A full day away from responsibilities with plenty of time and space to crop, Two-Page and Card Making classes for learning new techniques, Several Make-N-Takes, Lots of Door Prizes, Access to supplies and equipment from the area's top vendors, A chance to meet other scrap bookers.
Early-bird ticket price is $50 before July 20 and $60 at the door. Price includes cropping, 2 classes, catered lunch, vendor shopping, and door prizes.
All proceeds go to the BackPacks For Friday Program.
For a complete registration form visit: www.semofoodbank.org