- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
Crop For Hunger
Southeast Missouri Food Bank and local scrapbookers are teaming up to "Crop For Hunger." Saturday, July 28, at La Croix United Methodist Church, you are invited to sign up for an all-day retreat of classes, cropping, food and fun!Anyone from a casual scrap booker
to the scrapbooking fanatic is invited to this day of cropping,socializing, and learning.
The retreat includes: A full day away from responsibilities with plenty of time and space to crop, Two-Page and Card Making classes for learning new techniques, Several Make-N-Takes, Lots of Door Prizes, Access to supplies and equipment from the area's top vendors, A chance to meet other scrap bookers.
Early-bird ticket price is $50 before July 20 and $60 at the door. Price includes cropping, 2 classes, catered lunch, vendor shopping, and door prizes.
All proceeds go to the BackPacks For Friday Program.
For a complete registration form visit: www.semofoodbank.org