- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Crop For Hunger
Southeast Missouri Food Bank and local scrapbookers are teaming up to "Crop For Hunger." Saturday, July 28, at La Croix United Methodist Church, you are invited to sign up for an all-day retreat of classes, cropping, food and fun!Anyone from a casual scrap booker
to the scrapbooking fanatic is invited to this day of cropping,socializing, and learning.
The retreat includes: A full day away from responsibilities with plenty of time and space to crop, Two-Page and Card Making classes for learning new techniques, Several Make-N-Takes, Lots of Door Prizes, Access to supplies and equipment from the area's top vendors, A chance to meet other scrap bookers.
Early-bird ticket price is $50 before July 20 and $60 at the door. Price includes cropping, 2 classes, catered lunch, vendor shopping, and door prizes.
All proceeds go to the BackPacks For Friday Program.
For a complete registration form visit: www.semofoodbank.org