- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Judge denies request to revoke sheriff's bond (6/25/17)3
Crop For Hunger
Southeast Missouri Food Bank and local scrapbookers are teaming up to "Crop For Hunger." Saturday, July 28, at La Croix United Methodist Church, you are invited to sign up for an all-day retreat of classes, cropping, food and fun!Anyone from a casual scrap booker
to the scrapbooking fanatic is invited to this day of cropping,socializing, and learning.
The retreat includes: A full day away from responsibilities with plenty of time and space to crop, Two-Page and Card Making classes for learning new techniques, Several Make-N-Takes, Lots of Door Prizes, Access to supplies and equipment from the area's top vendors, A chance to meet other scrap bookers.
Early-bird ticket price is $50 before July 20 and $60 at the door. Price includes cropping, 2 classes, catered lunch, vendor shopping, and door prizes.
All proceeds go to the BackPacks For Friday Program.
For a complete registration form visit: www.semofoodbank.org