- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)3
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
Paid election letter: Parker a real conservative
Veterans are supporting Bob Parker for Congress. Bob believes Congress should declare war according to the Constitution. Our troops go to war, win and come home. To rebuild a nation that is taught to hate us is insane. The recent defense bill Congress passed took rights from terrorists, and American citizens as well. President Obama said he could detain American citizens, but would not do so. Do you believe him? Does Jo Ann Emerson read these bills?
We have a choice Aug. 7. Vote for Bob Parker, a real conservative.
CHAD HOLMES, 628 Euclid Ave., Sikeston, MO 63801