- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Southern Bank announces merger with Capaha Bank (1/15/17)
Paid election letter: Parker a real conservative
Veterans are supporting Bob Parker for Congress. Bob believes Congress should declare war according to the Constitution. Our troops go to war, win and come home. To rebuild a nation that is taught to hate us is insane. The recent defense bill Congress passed took rights from terrorists, and American citizens as well. President Obama said he could detain American citizens, but would not do so. Do you believe him? Does Jo Ann Emerson read these bills?
We have a choice Aug. 7. Vote for Bob Parker, a real conservative.
CHAD HOLMES, 628 Euclid Ave., Sikeston, MO 63801