- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
Paid election letter: Parker a real conservative
Veterans are supporting Bob Parker for Congress. Bob believes Congress should declare war according to the Constitution. Our troops go to war, win and come home. To rebuild a nation that is taught to hate us is insane. The recent defense bill Congress passed took rights from terrorists, and American citizens as well. President Obama said he could detain American citizens, but would not do so. Do you believe him? Does Jo Ann Emerson read these bills?
We have a choice Aug. 7. Vote for Bob Parker, a real conservative.
CHAD HOLMES, 628 Euclid Ave., Sikeston, MO 63801