- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)3
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
Paid election letter: Parker a real conservative
Veterans are supporting Bob Parker for Congress. Bob believes Congress should declare war according to the Constitution. Our troops go to war, win and come home. To rebuild a nation that is taught to hate us is insane. The recent defense bill Congress passed took rights from terrorists, and American citizens as well. President Obama said he could detain American citizens, but would not do so. Do you believe him? Does Jo Ann Emerson read these bills?
We have a choice Aug. 7. Vote for Bob Parker, a real conservative.
CHAD HOLMES, 628 Euclid Ave., Sikeston, MO 63801