- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)
Paid election letter: Parker a real conservative
Veterans are supporting Bob Parker for Congress. Bob believes Congress should declare war according to the Constitution. Our troops go to war, win and come home. To rebuild a nation that is taught to hate us is insane. The recent defense bill Congress passed took rights from terrorists, and American citizens as well. President Obama said he could detain American citizens, but would not do so. Do you believe him? Does Jo Ann Emerson read these bills?
We have a choice Aug. 7. Vote for Bob Parker, a real conservative.
CHAD HOLMES, 628 Euclid Ave., Sikeston, MO 63801