- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)42
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)3
Reinagel - Litzelfelner
Ashley Reinagel and John Litzelfelner were married Sept. 24, 2011, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo. The Revs. John Harth and Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Vocalist and guitarist was Angie Kapp of Cape Girardeau; vocalist was Anita Layton, aunt of the bride; pianist was Krista Keesee; and guitarist was Maria Layton, cousin of the bride, all of Kelso.
The bride is the daughter of Ron and Lori Reinagel of Kelso. The groom is the son of Rob and Michele Litzelfelner and Bruce and Cheryl Thomas of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Erika Reinagel of Kelso, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Sarah Fahrner of St. Louis and Tasha Cardin of Cape Girardeau, cousins of the bride; Lori Obermann and Ashley Siebert of Chaffee, and Jessica Kooyer of Jackson.
Robert Forester of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Kyle Bruce of Jackson, Jamie Brown of Cape Girardeau, Ronnie Brown, Jim Burnett and Ed Craft, all of Jackson. Ushers were Adam Reinagel of St. Louis, Nick and Matt Reinagel of Kelso, all brothers of the bride.
Candlelighters were Julie Findlay, sister of the groom, and Kari Kitchen, both of Jackson.
Ringbearer was Brett Findlay, son of Paul and Julie Findlay and nephew of the groom.
Mrs. Litzelfelner is a 2003 graduate of Notre Dame High School. She received a bachelor's degree in education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2007. She is a teacher and coach with Jackson School District.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Jackson High School. He received a bachelor's degree in business from Southeast. He is a line technician at Procter and Gamble.
After a wedding trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the couple is residing in Jackson.