Cape Girardeau police report 6/29/12
Friday, June 29, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lewis G. Bailey IV, 26, of Buford, Ga., was arrested on suspicion of unlawful possession of a weapon.
* Matthew J. Craig, 31, 1524 Revlon Drive, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
* Heather C. Themm, 26, 715 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for expired plates and failure to appear for improper registration.
* Billy G. Lee, 29, 2831 Whitener St., No. 4, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
* A 15-year-old boy was taken into custody on suspicion of burglary and stealing.
* A 16-year-old girl was taken into custody on suspicion of stealing at Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of resisting/interfering with arrest and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
* Justin S. Walton, 26, 909 Hackberry St., No. 207, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* Brandon S. Morse, 23, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for suspended operator's license and improper registration.
* Jay A. Jackson, 54, of Jackson was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated and failure to appear for stealing.
* Andrew R. McLendon, 28, 2813 Whitener St., Apt. A3, received a summons for receiving stolen property.
* Patricia A. Pulliam, 45, 1831 College St., received a summons for nuisance sanitation, excessive growth of weeds and failure to maintain property free of litter.
* Domestic assault and burglary were reported.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A burglary and damage to a screen and two windows were reported at 1813 N. Main St.
* A burglary, the theft of a laptop, iPhone and Nintendo Wii and damage to a window were reported at 1114 Independence St.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported money stolen.
* Debit and credit cards and money were reported stolen at 3280 Perryville Road and 1708 Montgomery St.
* A 1988 brown Chevrolet Celebrity was reported stolen at 1603 Mississippi St.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Harassment was reported.
* A 22-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Forgery was reported.
* A 45-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.