- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Major Case Squad seeks woman in connection with homicide investigation (7/26/17)
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Painted-rock hunts catch fire in Cape area (7/20/17)
Paid election letter: Parker sending children wrong message
I couldn't believe Bob Parker sides with drug legalization advocates over the federal support our law enforcement community receives to fight narcotics in Missouri communities.
In a choice between our children and drug pushers, we ought to choose our kids every time. What drug dealers, traffickers and gang members do is illegal both at the state and the federal level, and it should stay that way. Drugs are the fastest way to destroy the life of an American at any age, but especially in impressionable youth.
Bob Parker is sending our children a very wrong, very dangerous message.
COREY BROWN, 248 Rocky Ridge Lane, Poplar Bluff, MO 63901