- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Robert Lawrence Taylor Jr. and Miranda Nicole Ford of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 12:10 p.m. Wednesday, June 6, 2012. Name, Damien Wayne. Weight, 6 pounds, 9 ounces. Ms. Ford is the daughter of Cleties Ford and Penny Ford of Cape Girardeau. She is employed by Drury Hotels. Taylor is the son of Mitsye Parkhurst and Donald Parkhurst of Indianapolis. He is employed at Hutson's Fine Furniture.
Son to Brady L. and Halley M. Barke of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 12:05 p.m. Monday, June 11, 2012. Name, Jackson Lee. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 1/2 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Barke is the former Halley Spann, daughter of Randy and Jeanne Spann of Pittsfield, Ill. She is a physician's assistant with Rural Health Inc. Barke is the son of Randall and Starr Barke of St. Charles, Mo. He is associate athletic director at Southeast Missouri State University.
Daughter to Sequeon M. and Luz Shaw of Mound City, Ill., Southeast Hospital, 9:56 p.m. Tuesday, June 19, 2012. Name, Summer Miracle. Weight, 5 pounds, 14 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Shaw is the former Luz Garcia. She is a lab analyst at Procter & Gamble. Shaw is the son of Michael R. Shaw and Paulette Shaw of Tamms, Ill. He is a forklift driver with Excel at Procter & Gamble.
Son to Brian K. and Amy S. Glueck of Friedheim, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 5:27 p.m. Wednesday, June 20, 2012. Name, Grady Rylan. Weight, 6 pounds, 9 ounces. First child. Mrs. Glueck is the former Amy Pobst, daughter of Larry and Glenda Pobst of Chaffee, Mo. She is employed at Southeast. Glueck is the son of Charles and Donna Glueck of Oak Ridge. He is employed at Jackson Tire Center.
Daughter to Robert Cole and Leslie Ann Helman of Villa Ridge, Ill., Southeast Hospital, 7:15 a.m. Thursday, June 21, 2012. Name, Clara Brooke. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Helman is the former Leslie Ruiz, daughter of Joe and Dolly Ruiz of Cairo, Ill. She is a physical therapist at the Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center. Helman is the son of Debra Helman of Villa Ridge, and the late Paul Helman. He is a self-employed farmer.
Daughter to Kevin Wayne and Jennifer Lyn Gerhardt of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 2:16 p.m. Friday, June 22, 2012. Name, Aubree Olivia. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Gerhardt is the former Jennifer Biri, daughter of Walter and Donna Biri of Jackson. She is an intensive in-home services specialist with the Community Counseling Center. Gerhardt is the son of Kermit and Cheryl Gerhardt and Darlene Daniel of Jackson. He is a central sterile technician at Southeast.
Daughter to Matthew Ryan and Emily Louise Burke of Oran, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 6:16 a.m. Sunday, June 24, 2012. Name, Josie Elizabeth. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Burke is the former Emily Young, daughter of Patrick and Janice Young of Oran. She is employed at Oran Kwik Stop. Burke is a carpenter with Columbia Construction.