- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ST. MARY, Mo. -- Michael A. Beck, 55, of St. Mary died Wednesday, June 27, 2012, at his home.
He was born July 5, 1956, in Perry County, Ill., son of Raymond and Lucille Rabe Beck. He and Dona J. Kartune were married Dec. 19, 1992.
Mr. Beck had been a crane operator with Robinson Construction in Perryville, Mo. He was a member of American Thresherman Association.
Survivors include his wife; three children, Nick Beck of Jackson, Brandon (Kelly) Morton of LaPorte, Texas, Emily Beck of Jackson; a sister, Marilyn (Glen) Brickhaus of Perryville; three grandchildren, Nate Brock, Kasey Brock, Shayna Morton; and a great-grandson, Devon.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday and from 8 to 11 a.m. Sunday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville, and from noon until service time at Trinity Lutheran Church in Pinckneyville, Ill.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the church, with the Rev. David Kollmeyer officiating.
Memorials are preferred to Crown Hospice.