- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Police: Woman beat another woman with a bat over a pair of shoes (8/21/16)2
Thanks for trophy case
With the encouragement of superintendent Dr. Jim Welker and with the assistance of Central High School building principal Dr. Mike Cowan and Central High School athletic director Lance Tollison, we have been able to reestablish the Central High School Athletic Hall of Fame the past two years. We now have 51 individuals and four teams that have been placed in the Central High School Athletic Hall of Fame.
As in the past, our major source of income for the hall of fame was from the Central High School Booster Club and outside donations. Because of limited financial resources, we have never had a trophy case to display all the inductees. Now I am very proud to announce that through the efforts of Tom Reinagel, Scott McClanahan and Joe Goodman, we now have a first class trophy case to display all the individual inductees and teams for viewing.
Terry W. Kitchen