- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- New ride-hailing law draws praise from carGo official (4/25/17)
Thanks for trophy case
With the encouragement of superintendent Dr. Jim Welker and with the assistance of Central High School building principal Dr. Mike Cowan and Central High School athletic director Lance Tollison, we have been able to reestablish the Central High School Athletic Hall of Fame the past two years. We now have 51 individuals and four teams that have been placed in the Central High School Athletic Hall of Fame.
As in the past, our major source of income for the hall of fame was from the Central High School Booster Club and outside donations. Because of limited financial resources, we have never had a trophy case to display all the inductees. Now I am very proud to announce that through the efforts of Tom Reinagel, Scott McClanahan and Joe Goodman, we now have a first class trophy case to display all the individual inductees and teams for viewing.
Terry W. Kitchen