- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)20
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Thanks for trophy case
With the encouragement of superintendent Dr. Jim Welker and with the assistance of Central High School building principal Dr. Mike Cowan and Central High School athletic director Lance Tollison, we have been able to reestablish the Central High School Athletic Hall of Fame the past two years. We now have 51 individuals and four teams that have been placed in the Central High School Athletic Hall of Fame.
As in the past, our major source of income for the hall of fame was from the Central High School Booster Club and outside donations. Because of limited financial resources, we have never had a trophy case to display all the inductees. Now I am very proud to announce that through the efforts of Tom Reinagel, Scott McClanahan and Joe Goodman, we now have a first class trophy case to display all the individual inductees and teams for viewing.
Terry W. Kitchen