- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Floyd Edward Lingle age 87 of St. Ives, Australia, formerly of Ware, Ill., and Dongola, Ill., died Tuesday, March 6, 2012, in Australia.
Military honors will be given at 10 a.m. Friday at Jones Funeral Home in Villa Ridge, Ill., by members of the Illinois National Guard Burial Team and area veterans. Interment will follow in the Meisenhimer-Mount Olive Cemetery rural east of Dongola.