- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)4
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
Speak Out 6/27/12
I would like to know why Michelle Obama and Barack Obama are totally against this voter ID but yet when they have a book signing, an ID is one of the requirements to get in there to have your book signed.
I just traveled the new Broadway in front of the Southeast Missourian and the KFVS12 station on down toward Main Street and Water Street. The question I have, is this the finished product? I mean, what is finished there looks finished with the asphalt and everything. If this is the finished product, then it is rougher than the old Broadway we had before. Surely to goodness, there must be another coat of asphalt or something that is going to be put where the asphalt is to smooth this out, because when you cross the walkways that go across where the asphalt is not, it is so rough that it almost takes the front end out of the vehicle.