- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
Speak Out 6/27/12
I would like to know why Michelle Obama and Barack Obama are totally against this voter ID but yet when they have a book signing, an ID is one of the requirements to get in there to have your book signed.
I just traveled the new Broadway in front of the Southeast Missourian and the KFVS12 station on down toward Main Street and Water Street. The question I have, is this the finished product? I mean, what is finished there looks finished with the asphalt and everything. If this is the finished product, then it is rougher than the old Broadway we had before. Surely to goodness, there must be another coat of asphalt or something that is going to be put where the asphalt is to smooth this out, because when you cross the walkways that go across where the asphalt is not, it is so rough that it almost takes the front end out of the vehicle.