- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- A message from heaven (1/23/17)
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Area residents among those attending inauguration, women's march (1/22/17)91
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Speak Out 6/27/12
I would like to know why Michelle Obama and Barack Obama are totally against this voter ID but yet when they have a book signing, an ID is one of the requirements to get in there to have your book signed.
I just traveled the new Broadway in front of the Southeast Missourian and the KFVS12 station on down toward Main Street and Water Street. The question I have, is this the finished product? I mean, what is finished there looks finished with the asphalt and everything. If this is the finished product, then it is rougher than the old Broadway we had before. Surely to goodness, there must be another coat of asphalt or something that is going to be put where the asphalt is to smooth this out, because when you cross the walkways that go across where the asphalt is not, it is so rough that it almost takes the front end out of the vehicle.