- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)9
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)57
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- City wants to put hold on shipping container houses for now (4/17/17)1
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
Scott County 4-H Members at State Congress
Scott County 4-H members attended the 2012 State 4-H Congress, May 30th - June 1st in Columbia, MO.
Front Row L-R: Jameea King, Mackenzie Hutson, Rachel Birk, Jordan Collins, and Aaron Birk.
Second Row L-R: Adam Branion, Rosie Davis(chaperone) Jim Lichtenegger(chaperone), Hayley Hutson, Tori Vetter, and Caleb Birk.