- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)9
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
Scott County 4-H Members at State Congress
Scott County 4-H members attended the 2012 State 4-H Congress, May 30th - June 1st in Columbia, MO.
Front Row L-R: Jameea King, Mackenzie Hutson, Rachel Birk, Jordan Collins, and Aaron Birk.
Second Row L-R: Adam Branion, Rosie Davis(chaperone) Jim Lichtenegger(chaperone), Hayley Hutson, Tori Vetter, and Caleb Birk.