- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- Cape man accused of secretly recording women, posting to porn site (11/22/17)
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
- Thankful People: Kirsten Strebe recovers from traumatic car accident, brain injury (11/23/17)
- Rep. Swan opposes effort to fire education commissioner (11/20/17)2
Scott County 4-H Members at State Congress
Scott County 4-H members attended the 2012 State 4-H Congress, May 30th - June 1st in Columbia, MO.
Front Row L-R: Jameea King, Mackenzie Hutson, Rachel Birk, Jordan Collins, and Aaron Birk.
Second Row L-R: Adam Branion, Rosie Davis(chaperone) Jim Lichtenegger(chaperone), Hayley Hutson, Tori Vetter, and Caleb Birk.