- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MOOREHOUSE, Mo. -- Patricia Staggs Turner, 65, of Moorehouse, Mo. was called into heaven Saturday, June 23, 2012, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo.
Patricia was born March 17, 1947, in Sikeston to the late Leon Alfred Cantrell and Frankie Mae Haley. She is survived by a son, Robert McGrane of St. Louis; a sister, Lisa Ellison of Scott City; two grandchildren; a niece; and several nephews.
She leaves a very close longtime friend, Janice Sloan of Sikeston.
In addition to her parents, a sister, Kathy Wallace, preceded her in death.
Memorial services will be held at a later date.
Online condolences may be made at www.ponderfuneralhome.com.
Ponder Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.