- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson police and fire reports 6/24/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brandon L. Thorne, 18, 319 N. Louisiana Ave., Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
* A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for drug paraphernalia.
* Anthony E. Anderson, 28, 119 Union Ave., No. 16, received a summons for affray.
* Edward L. Moore Jr., 29, 607 W. Washington St., received a summons for affray.
* Jaime McLeod, 32, 803 W. Washington St., received a summons for affray.
* Timothy A. Warner, 18, 311 Violet Lane, received a summons for driving while suspended.
* Bobby R. Patterson Jr., 42, 914 Old Cape Road, was issued a summons for failure to show proof of insurance, failure to register motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle without a license.
* Trae C. Bell, 26, 3065 State Highway V, Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons for failure to provide proof of insurance and failure to register motor vehicle.
* Joseph M. Wilson, 24, 202 Big Cone Lane, was issued a summons for littering.
* A burglary was reported in the 400 block of Donna Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the area of Optimist Hill Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the area of Klaus Park Drive and Old Cape Road.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the area of Vera Wagner Drive.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 100 block of South Hope Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 300 block of East Lane.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 2700 block of Mansfield Place.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 100 block of South Farmington Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* A gas leak on Hannah Street.
* Emergency medical service on Breckenridge Drive.